It's officially here, day one of one of our favorite weeks of the year: Restaurant Week Toledo. Whether you are a local die hard foodie, or looking for an excuse to get out of the office for lunch, the Glass City's best locally owned restaurants are excited to dish up some of their fan favorites for you this week. Try something new and exciting, or check out the special menu items your local favorite has on the menu, for this week only!
If you are familiar with Restaurant Week Toledo (RWT), you know what you are in for this week, ridiculously amazing and totally unique local fare. And bonus, you have that additional pep in your step because you know you are helping Youth Leadership Toledo raise critical funding for their programming efforts just by eating out all week. And you get to do all that while supporting our local business community in the process. Now that's a win/win.
If you are new to the Restaurant Week festivities, here's the full rundown:
- This is the 6th Annual Restaurant Week Toledo
- There are 45 locally owned participating restaurants this year, from all over the Toledo area
- RWT starts today, Monday, Feb 27th through end of the week, Sunday, March 5th
- You can search for participating restaurants on the RWT website one of two ways:
1) By city (Perrysburg, Toledo, Sylvania, Maumee, Downtown, etc...)
2) Or by menu choice (which restaurants are serving breakfast, lunch or dinner)
- Some restaurants will have their usual menu with special deals and others will just have special menus altogether
- Make sure to align (or realign) your work meetings, breakfast, lunch and social gatherings with a participating RWT restaurant
- Proceeds from RWT support a local nonprofit doing amazing work in our community, Youth Leadership Toledo
- If you want to look the part, you can buy one of Jupmodes super cool RWT tees here
- There's a contest. To enter, share your best RWT photos on Instagram and use #celebrateRWT17. A RWT panel of judges will announce a daily winner throughout the week—then one People's Choice Award will be named on March 13th!
Easy-peasy. Now stop reading and get eating! Fowl and Fodder's RWT menu is good for dine in, carryout or online ordering and available starting today. Enjoy the food, fun and local flair this week, and thank you Toledo for your continued support of Restaurant Week Toledo 2017!